Continuous Integration with Jenkins
SQS Project now start to use Jenkins, which is a continuous integration service. It guarantees fully-tested executable file distribution.
The work flow is like this:
- An SQS developer commits and pushes some change sets to a mercurial repository on bitbucket.org.
- Bitbucket.org service kicks jenkins.sqs2.net to start a build process:
- Jenkins service executes "hg update" to refresh mercurial repository on jenkins.sqs2.net.
- Jenkins service executes "mvn deploy" to build an artifact and scp it to maven repository on dev.sqs2.net.
- Jenkins service stores executable jar files into some specific location.