From 2012-04-03 to 2012-05-02
- 15:14 sqs-util Defect #129 (Closed): disallow launch more than one processes
- 15:13 sqs-util Defect #129 (Closed): disallow launch more than one processes
- 17:52 Feature #127 (Assigned): Images in output as slices of original scan
- I am not sure about this, but I have the impression that the images output of free text question are slices not of th...
- 06:30 sqs-util Defect #126: System.setProperty called in XSLTranslator
- PS: are these properties really necessary ? For me everyhting works finely without them,
I think however that there ...
- 06:28 sqs-util Defect #126 (Closed): System.setProperty called in XSLTranslator
- In XSLTranslator there are some calls to System.setProperty:
- 01:58 Feature #125 (Assigned): SQS-Util ClassURLStreamHandlerFactory cannot be used in web app
- I think that a part of the architecture used for URL resolution cannot be used in a web application,
because it uses...
- 01:42 sqs-translator Feature #124 (Assigned): XForms select / select1 @selection attribute
- I would like the @selection='open' attribute of xforms:select and xforms:select1 to be supported by SQS.
- 13:13 sqs-reader Defect #123 (Closed): sqs-reader hanging
- The current version of the sqs-reader hangs after processing starts (a folder is dropped on the pane).
- 11:28 sqs-translator Feature #122 (Closed): Italian version of /sqs-translator/src/main/resources/xslt/marking-example...
- committed and pushed.
- 11:24 Feature #121: install Jenkins to dev.sqs2.net and start releases of daily build packages etc.
- The first step: upload single executable jar files manually.
- 08:40 sqs-translator Feature #122 (Closed): Italian version of /sqs-translator/src/main/resources/xslt/marking-example...
- I attach an italian version of /sqs-translator/src/main/resources/xslt/marking-examples_it.svg
The words used are ...
- 05:55 Feature #121 (Closed): install Jenkins to dev.sqs2.net and start releases of daily build packages...
- 17:20 Defect #120 (Closed): File Menu/Quit MenuItem doesn't call System.exit(0)
- application Threads now appropriately shutdown at the end of process.
- 17:15 sqs-translator Defect #118 (Closed): translator - Problem with userconfig_XX.xml and marking-examples_XX.svg wit...
- marking-example search order:
- 16:50 sqs-translator Defect #118: translator - Problem with userconfig_XX.xml and marking-examples_XX.svg with locale ...
- userconfig search order:
has implemented in...
- 12:11 sqs-translator Defect #118 (Closed): translator - Problem with userconfig_XX.xml and marking-examples_XX.svg wit...
- If one tries to make a pdf in source editor with default locale different than en and ja
gets 2 errors because the
- 15:11 Defect #119 (Closed): http://dev.sqs2.net/wiki/sqs/Quick_Tour gives 404
- modified link url.
- 14:39 Defect #119 (Closed): http://dev.sqs2.net/wiki/sqs/Quick_Tour gives 404
gives 404 error
- 12:13 Defect #117 (Closed): net.sqs2.image.ImageFactoryTest dependency
- 10:28 Defect #117 (Closed): net.sqs2.image.ImageFactoryTest dependency
- I noticed that net.sqs2.image.ImageFactoryTest fails since it does not locate the files "../sqs-reader/src/test/resou...
- 08:24 sqs-editor Feature #41: Barcode Encoder in PDF OMR Form publishing Subsystem
- zxing seems suitable to integrate barcode encoder/decoder
- 08:20 sqs-editor Feature #41 (New): Barcode Encoder in PDF OMR Form publishing Subsystem
- 08:24 sqs-reader Feature #42: Barcode decoder as a subsytem of OMR form processor
- zxing seems suitable to integrate barocde encoder/decoder.
- 08:21 sqs-reader Feature #42 (New): Barcode decoder as a subsytem of OMR form processor
- 10:12 sqs-reader Defect #116 (Fixed): Occasional invalid locus of pen tools
- 10:08 sqs-reader Defect #115 (Assigned): Failure in generating result directory content of hierarchical directories
- 14:16 sqs-reader Defect #92 (Closed): OMR config feature dosen't work
- 14:14 sqs-editor Defect #93 (Closed): disable FOP-1.0 system fonts loading feature
Also available in: Atom